Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Handlebar grips recommendations
  • bedwasboy
    Free Member

Hi,
    Just bought a new set of bars Easton EA50, so thought I would treat myself to some new grips on my Genesis Latitude.Normally ride trail centre and XC.What do you think?

Thanks

bedwasboy
    Free Member

Cheers, hadn’t heard of these good value and excellent reviews. Just about to place order

reggiegasket
    Free Member

yep I just run the superstar ones these days. Cheap to replace too, as you won’t need the collars second time.

traildog
    Free Member

It’s hard to get excited about grips, but I really like the Renthal Kevlar grips. But they’re best with gloves and currently not lock on.

z1ppy

ODI’s here lot of different shapes to choose from though a tad expensive nowadays. Personally I haven’t heard good things about the SSC ones, and the rate my friend set are wearing I’m not surprised.
    A lock-on of some sort though would be my choice

greeble
    Free Member

It’s hard to get excited about grips, but I really like the Renthal Kevlar grips. But they’re best with gloves and currently not lock on.

maybe try this

I’m looking to try these too but for now my cheap superstars work a treat. I just like the ease of lockon grips. I’ve been using odi for 10+ years and I can say superstar have won me over with thier grips. (though i don’t rate any other of their products)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Handlebar grips recommendations’ is closed to new replies.