Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Halfrauds can they get Focus bikes for the Cycle to work scheme?? HELP
  • saladdodger
    Free Member

My wife wants another Focus wsd bike but it looks like the NHS do not deal with wiggle in there scheme

So would Halfrauds get a Focus bike in for her

Why Focus, because she likes hers and they are fantastic bang for yer buck

Houns

No

Far better bikes out there

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

am sure they could, they got me a litespeed ! They have a special orders deal, where if they dont stock the bike you want you can choose a supplier yourself and they buy it on your behalf or they can, in some cases, source it themselves.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Houns

recomend me a WSD HT bike for the wife then

Houns

Will do tomo when im back at work 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Halfords stopped doing Focus just after I got mine. How about a nice Cube instead?

ivandrago
    Free Member

I got my Cannondale Prophet 3 through Halfords and my mate got his Marin through them too. They normally source the bikes they dont normally have through leisure lakes. Once you receive your letter of agreement simply phone up the C2W team and ask nicely for whatever bike you're looking for! Simples!

funkynick

I went through something similar recently with Halfords trying to get hold of a Cotic Roadrat, and after speaking to the people on the C2W team on the phone they gave me a list of suppliers that they could get bikes from, which didn't include Cotic.

In the end I went to Leisure Lakes with my Halfords voucher and they sourced the Cotic themselves and did it all on the voucher, no problems…

But, I think Focus is only available through Wiggle, so even LL might have problems getting them too…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Halfrauds can they get Focus bikes for the Cycle to work scheme?? HELP’ is closed to new replies.