Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Guisburn Saturday ?
  • sarahkeast
    Free Member

Anyone up for some exploring of the new trails this Saturday ? I found a few last week, but with the new maps cant wait to look around some more. Easy/moderate pace, maybe a couple of laps, heading up from Longridge if anyone wants a ride share ?

Sarah

JxL
    Free Member

working on saturday, but sunday is free 🙂 im near clayton brook (just off A6) if you change your plans!

sarahkeast
    Free Member

riding in the Lakes Sunday, maybe another time JxL

JxL
    Free Member

no probs, send me an email if you going round Rivington or Lee Quarry, quite a few of us ride there.

2hottie
    Free Member

How about you ride in the lakes on Saturday and join in at the dig day on Sunday 10 am till 2pm or any time in between these times. Then go for a ride after that?

New section of volunteer single track to build.. The more help the better! plus free tea and coffee and a biscuit what more could you want?

fizzer
    Free Member

sarhkeast – I'd have taken you up on lift & ride had I seen this earlier. Live in Billington so on the way really. Been up there this evening it really is a great place to ride.

Let me know when you are next up there or you can join in on a Wed night ride up the fell if you like.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yeah, could well be up for this.. drop me a line?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Guisburn Saturday ?’ is closed to new replies.