Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Great service from LBS & Hope
  • carlos
    Free Member

Popped into LBS with a wheel to be trued and just got chatting, mentioned that I’d noticed a crack in one of the disc mounts but wasn’t to worried. Was told that it might get warrantied and had I called Hope. Left it with LBS and got a call 2 hrs later to say that Hope will in fact warranty the hub and it’ll be a Pro 2 Evo

Result 😀

LBS – Cycle Centre Congleton

shindiggy
    Free Member

Hope have always been great for me, even when items have been out of warranty.

sambob
    Free Member

Agreed, they fixed my cracked out of warranty freehub for free. It’s clearly made a good impression, I’ve just bought a new set of Hope wheels 😳

ianfitz
    Free Member

I’ve had many good experiences with Hope. But the only warranty issue was a battery that wouldn’t charge. one short phone call to explain, right away was told ‘we’ll send you a returns envelope and form. If we can fix it we will. If we can’t fix it we’ll send you a new one.’

they did just that, no asking how old it was, or where it was bought from, or to see a receipt – just got the impression they wanted to make it right. spot on!

since then I have a set of V-twins, three headsets, two bottom brackets, a set of pro 3 hoops and two sets of pro 2 hoops. And an R4 light which I won in their facebook comp!

I should point out that those components are on different bikes and not replacements!

banks
    Free Member

Aye hope are ace, as is mongleton cycle centre! One seal failed on my m4 caliper – came back 2days later all new seals, pistons, pads & hose even though I’d lost my receipt & they were out of warranty. Same with cracked freehub & axle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Great service from LBS & Hope’ is closed to new replies.