Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • GP surgery complaint PART 2 Doctors in the room !
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I finally spoke with the practice manager today and told her what had happened last week with the said locum.

Making a complaint to GP surgery… Any advice helpful from a doctors view

she asked me a few questions IE did she definitely not look in my mouth or feel the swollen glands which I answered no she didn’t. She said she will speak to the locum and take it from there. Now we all know the locum is going to say she checked blah blah…and I look like the paranoid/anxious patient !

I did finish the conversation off saying lucky I got to see another doctor that did look in my mouth and see that I had tonsillitis !

Am I likely to have a black mark against my name as a trouble maker or worse chuck me out of the surgery ?

DrP

I wouldn’t worry about it.
    You cannot be thrown off the list for that, and no black marks fire this sort of thing either! They have bigger fish to fry! (violent patients, thieves etc)
    DrP

project
    Free Member

Youve raised a valid point with the practice manager, and hopefully the locum will have a learning experience from the practice manager.

jota180
    Free Member

They’ll make sure they’re very thorough with your next examination

“poorly throat?”
    “just bend over and part your cheeks” 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘GP surgery complaint PART 2 Doctors in the room !’ is closed to new replies.