Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Gore Cosmo jacket.
  • oldfart

The camo one.Anybody got one?what are they like? fit etc etc.Where is the cheapest place to get one?

judderman
    Free Member

A retail outlet

fattatlasses
    Free Member

I’ve had one since last autumn and it’s seen quite a bit of use – I really like it. It’ll hold off reasonably heavy showers and is very well made. It’s quite a warm jacket, but the ventlation is good (mesh chest and waist pockets and decent sized mesh lined pit zips). I’ve worn it on a few sub-zero rides with one or two thin base layers and its been excellent. Personally, I find it a bit too warm for the more ‘spring-like’ days we’ve had recently – but if the wind is cold, it’s brilliant. Size-wise, the fit seems to come up a bit slim. I’m normally a medium size in Endura stuff, but went for large in the Cosmo (the medium size looked a bit too ‘sprayed on’!). I noticed that an outdoor shop called ‘The Square’ in Hathersage had them in their sale recently – can’t remember price, but it was way under recommended retail.

SenorDrew
    Free Member

Mine was from Evans, it’s been an excellent jacket this winter kept me just right with a merino base layer underneath. It’s also fended off all but the heaviest of rain. I Can get a bit warm in it now though but has big pit zips. The cuffs are a nice touch, keeps the nasty cold winds getting up yer arms. Love it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gore Cosmo jacket.’ is closed to new replies.