Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Goodbye Mr Hook.
  • zippykona

As glad as I am that we won’t be paying his dole anymore, I still can’t feel happy about this whole US extradition thing.
    If I post a video of me burning the stars and stripes could I be on the next flight out with him?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

still can’t feel happy about this whole US extradition thing.

That’s OK. I’m happy for you. Let him rot in a proper prison.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Thought this was going to be a Joy Division / New Order thread…

wwaswas

I was expecting something about Sylvias Mother being pleased he’d been struck off the GMC register.

Harry_the_Spider

Thought this was going to be a Joy Division / New Order thread…

Same here!

HE LIVES!

Harry_the_Spider

Lets hope that the bog paper in San Quentin is thin and rips easily.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

He does indeed…coincidentally there was a piece on R4’s Today program this morning about the resurgence of bands with a gloomy outlook, who are citing the likes of Joy Division as influences and fingering the Tory govt and lack of prospects as their muse. They interviewed Hooky for the piece…he’s touring with a new band, playing old Joy Division albums in full.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

coincidentally there was a piece on R4’s Today program this morning about the resurgence of bands with a gloomy outlook, who are citing the likes of Joy Division as influences and fingering the Tory govt and lack of prospects as their muse

STW probably dismiss him as king of the chavs or sumsuch, but you’ve got to admire Plan-B’s business skills.

1) release 1st album to critical aclaim, it’s popular amongst music types and generaly cements your reputation as an artist.
    2) release a 2nd album the the middle classes like and approve of their children listening to, make millions, and basicly get carte-blanche from your lable to do whatever you want for album number 3. Some brand you as a sell out but……..
    3) release Ill mannors.

Bregante

Harry_the_Spider – Member
    Lets hope that the bog paper in San Quentin is thin and rips easily.

And he forgets which hand to use…..

bigyinn
    Free Member

Some of the best music in the ’80’s emerged during the recession.
    You’ll never get the like of The Smiths or Joy Division creating their masterworks when times are good.

zippykona

Shall we do mr hamza some mix tapes?
    Track one… Leaving on a jet plane – John Denver.

anokdale
    Free Member

I am quite happy to offer up my BA miles up to give a one way business class ticket to the bloke, hope he rots for a long time. He should think himself lucky because the Egyptians want him for murder of a policeman and he would be on the end of a rope there very soon after his arrival sould they have sent him there.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

No doubt that the guy is a bit of a chopper, but I wouldn’t wish life in SuperMax on anyone.

anokdale
    Free Member

He wont go to the supermax because of his disabilities received while playing with explosives in Afghanistan the knobber.

scaredypants

wwaswas – Member
    I was expecting something about Sylvias Mother being pleased he’d been struck off the GMC register

😆

wwaswas

I was worried it was a bit too obscure for everyone scaredypants – thanks for restoring my faith in stw 🙂

wrecker
    Free Member

No doubt that the guy is a bit of a chopper, but I wouldn’t wish life in SuperMax on anyone.

For him, I would and in genpop too.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Goodbye Mr Hook.’ is closed to new replies.