Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Good service from hope!
  • woofersco
    Free Member

I have had some pro 2 hubs that had corroded around the flange area and the aluminium had split so that two of the spokes came out! The hubs were about four years old and came as an upgrade on an orange bike. I phoned hope and they asked me to send in the offending hub with a covering note. two days later a new hub appears. Great service! Something you don’t get these days?

Happy as Larry… could not be happier!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Flange…..
    *Sniggers*

I challenge anyone to find anything but great service from Hope. They’re a grand company, and deserve our love!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I challenge anyone to find anything but great service from Hope. They’re a grand company, and deserve our love!

+1

They fixed my Hope vision 2 lights for free (solder joint) including new cable

They sent me a head doctor top cap bolt when I overtightened mine and CRC had none in stock.

service most could learn from.

jonnyrockymountain

Ditto
    2 year old vision 4 battery I rang them telling them It was knackered they said post it to them they would have a look and let me know 2 days later brand new battery all FOC
    And ditto with a top cap bolt after over tightening FOC again in next days post
    I cannot have enough praise for them (and there British) which makes it even better
    Every thing on my bike that could be hope IS

enfht
    Free Member

When my Vision 4 stopped working I posted it back and they fixed it for free, yippee, super smashing greaqt etc. They did however tell me to stop pulling the battery and light apart by the cord, because clearly thats the ONLY way it broke 🙄

I might return the QR seatclamp that snapped in half and see what I did wrong there too

Junkyard
    Free Member

so they fixed it for free,offered you some advice on how it may have happened [ where they thought it may have been user error but still fixed it FOC] and you are still unhappy…. every company needs more customers like you
    +1 Hope rock now make a quieter rear hub FFS

enfht
    Free Member

They didnt offer advice on how it might have happened, they told me how I broke it even though I’d never done what they said I’d been doing. Other people have had similar issues with loose connections on the vision 4 but if Hope refuse to accept this is nothing more than user error then the problem aint with me buddy

“Every company needs a customer like you” – you sir are a brainwashed idiot. Do hope pay you to get so emotional?

JohnnyPanic

Anyone not had replacement axles from Hope when theirs have snapped with a Maxle Lite?

grum
    Free Member

They were happy to offer me detailed advice over the phone on what bits I needed to sort out some old s/h brakes I bought off here – great company imo.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Good service from hope!’ is closed to new replies.