• This topic has 20 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ji.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Goldeneye N64
  • sc-xc

sc-xc

and then I saw this

Hohum
    Free Member

Sort of, but there is a difference.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Played it again recently, and it was not as good as I remembered. And that’s not like FedEx logo level of cannot be unseen.

What’s the FedEx one?

*goes off to Google*

Hohum
    Free Member

Never heard of the FedEx either 😕

I still have my my N64 and multiplayer Goldeneye (plus MarioKart and Mario Golf) was what got my son into Nintendo and Mario games.

However, something happened and it now only plays in B&W rather than colour 🙁

sc-xc

Karts on the N64 (specifically Block Fort on battle mode) remains my all time favourite game.

Seen the FedEx – it’s the arrow. Not overly impressive, as it looks like it’s a design creation.

Hohum
    Free Member

Been playing Goldeneye Wii tonight on agent level and just escaped the dam.

The controls are quite different to operative, but I reckon once you get used to them it will actually make it easier.

Best thing to do would be to bring the Wii down into the lounge and play it on the big telly. ‘Er indoors wouldn’t be impressed though, bah!

DaddyPig
    Free Member

Any thoughts on the 3DS and the NGP?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

the fact that fedex paid ££££ to have the logo designed and barely anyone noticed until the “unseen” pic surely means it was a design fail

Ho hum – Member

Best thing to do would be to bring the Wii down into the lounge and play it on the big telly. ‘Er indoors wouldn’t be impressed though, bah!

Dude, you need to grow a pair – Wii’s just been retired to the spare room with a 26″ LCD for the nipper and her mates now the XBox takes pride of place next to the AV equipment.

Been ragging supercars round the Nurburgring using this new aquisition tonight…..

sc-xc

How do you get the polar bear to sit still?

lister

What am I looking at for the Goldeneye picture?

jon1973
    Free Member

the fact that fedex paid ££££ to have the logo designed and barely anyone noticed until the “unseen” pic surely means it was a design fail

Having a logo that people talk about on message boards is a design fail?

AlasdairMc

I reckon the London 2012 logo is the worst design fail, once seen it can never be unseen…

_tom_
    Free Member

Is Goldeneye wii any good then? Was thinking about getting it.

AlasdairMc

Yeah, it is. Online multiplayer is great, unfortunately limited to 8 players though

alcolepone
    Free Member

Yeah the wii goldeneye is awesome, though i would say that, i made it 😀

chvck
    Free Member
    ji
    Free Member

I like this one http://ubersuper.com/all-ducks-are-wearing-dog-masks/

(warning some bad language in the comments below)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Goldeneye N64’ is closed to new replies.