Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • God I'm fat
  • paulosoxo
    Free Member

psychle
    Free Member

ouch… hope no carbon fibre shards got into your body… if they did, you're going to die, you know that don't you? 😆

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

This serves to further compound my fear of carbon components…

RealMan
    Free Member

I wouldve thought it would break in the other direction, as seatposts point backwards slightly..

paulosoxo
    Free Member

It actually slipped the length of the letter 'c' on the post and cracked round the back, inline with the seatclamp.

ton

THOMSON

endorsed by by the heftiest man on the forum….. 😉

paulosoxo
    Free Member

That's my only non Thomson post!

except for the easton EA50 on my shopping bike

psychle
    Free Member

It actually slipped the length of the letter 'c' on the post and cracked round the back

so you've compounded the snap for dramatic effect? it was just a crack to start with?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

nope, it snapped when I pulled it out, it's just the balloon inside thats holding it together

Toddboy
    Free Member

Get over it, or in the words of the massive 'mtfu'.

Kinavit
    Free Member
    racefaceec90

i ride an 08 s works carbon hardtail,with spesh carbon seatpost and easton ec90 31.8 carbon cnt flat bars.i have had no problems with any of it!!!any material can break,not just carbon.

ton

when a bloke who worked in the f1 industry but now works in the bike industry says carbon fibre should NOT EVER be used for bikes, that is good enough for me.

barca
    Free Member

The word of a bloke who worked in the F1 industry and now the bike industry v's millons of $'s worth of testing by Easton corporation, Gary Fisher bikes, Giant Bikes, Scott bikes, Cervelo bikes etc (this list could go on for 10 nminutes)…………..this bloke Ton….he's not called Jehovah is he?

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

lard arse! 😀

eth3er
    Free Member

Start by saying no to the third lot of pudding. It's all I can suggest.

nickc

That busted carbon site is great. I love the way it gets all hysterical about broken things that have been damaged after being hit by cars, or run over by trucks, or entries like: "Look at this seatpost after being sat on by an Elephant…you won't find me buying carbon, no siree…"

Stuff breaks…

bigsi
    Free Member

THOMSON

endorsed by by the heftiest man on the forum…..

Yep thats right, i do 😉 😳 😆

zaskar
    Free Member

After I dropped 10kg my carbon seatpost and saddle stopped creaking lol

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘God I'm fat’ is closed to new replies.