Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Glentress/Innerleithen mini review
  • stcolin
    Free Member

Just back from a couple of days at Glentress and Inners. Arrived Friday morning, rode Glentress most of the day, uplift day at Inners on the Saturday and then a few more hours on Sunday at Glentress to cure the hangover. I have only been to Kirroughtree previously, which I enjoyed, but both these locations were much better. Glentress was nice, though I’m not a huge fan of the man made stuff, some of the trails were technical enough to enjoy. Oddly, Spooky Wood was underwhelming, I enjoyed some of the other shorter, tighter trails. Bike park is good fun for messing around in. Inners, well, what can I say, really enjoyed it. Spent most of it on Make or Break and Matador, and a few runs on Cresta. Cresta and parts of Matador are very similar to the trails I like back here in NI, so it was great to ride. Very tricky, off camber, steep, rocky, and rooty! Will definitely be back. Have a lot of video footage, but here is a one of my crashes from Inners. It was a sighting run down Matador, I lead our group and misjudged this gap jump:

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/203717/

tracknicko
    Free Member

misjudged? or just rode into?

stcolin
    Free Member

A bit of both, seen it last minute, wasn’t carrying enough speed, and not slow enough to stop 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Glentress/Innerleithen mini review’ is closed to new replies.