Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • glastonbury ticket scrum
  • dmjb4
    Free Member

timing out already! anyone any tips..?

llama

Your request has been placed in a queue

connecting through work. times out on sky.

llama
    slacker

No tips you just have to keep trying, normally calms down a bit after about 45 minutes

psychle
    Free Member

grrrr… totally didn’t know about this! Will my old registration number work still?

slacker

If you ticked the box asking them to save your registration then they keep it for 3 years so it should still work.

dmjb4
    Free Member

furthest we’ve made it is a gateway error!

reg numbers from 2008 onwards are fine but the 2007 one’s aren’t.

deep_river
    Free Member

still tryin here too!

duntmatter
    Free Member

refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh

llama

I’m going!

llama

now time for breakfast and a wet ride

duntmatter
    Free Member

I’m going! Now back to nursing this stonking hangover.

psychle
    Free Member

still trying… found my registration numbers from last year though, so that’s a start!

jonahtonto
    Free Member

i can get you in, i have the power to blag the gate

psychle
    Free Member

really… tell me more 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

Had Vip access all areas passes for a while know, it’s all about who you know 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

you know its just local bands playing this year dont you?

psychle
    Free Member

U2 will be there, and that’s enough for me… much as I hate modern Bono, I reckon they will be epic at Glastonbury…

Anyway, nowadays for me it’s not about the big names as much, more about switching off for 5 days and just going with the flow, absolutely love it!

Edric64
    Free Member

I don’t need to go I can hear it from my house.!!

psychle
    Free Member

getting annoyed now… 4 times I’ve got through and entered my registration details, then it crashes on it’s way to the payments page… grrrrr…

psychle
    Free Member

aaaargh…. is it to much to ask that a ticketing website actually fooking works in this day and age???? 👿

ben
    Free Member

No joy for me this year. What a waste of over 4 hours! Still, at least it’s a horrid day out.

psychle
    Free Member

sold out… b*llshit! ah well… hopefully I’ll have luck with the resale in April, worked out OK this year, so fingers crossed!

Edric64
    Free Member

I went years ago but can’t get excited at the thought of spending all that money to wallow in filth and get stuck in traffic for hours.Isee all the yoof wandering round Shepton looking hanging during it .I must be getting old.Lets hope the weather is not like todays come the end of June though.I will be a taxi to assorted children and tents as in other years.It helps to know the back lanes round here then!!

dmjb4
    Free Member

I’m not going either! edric – traffic and weather much improved recently hence the ticket issues..

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

and you all know u are going to get u2 for sure!!

mollyiom
    Free Member

missed out so far this year and tbh im gutted, only hope now is the re-sales next spring or whenever, After the weather last year it was always going to be a problem getting tickets for 2011, if i dont get a ticket in the end i hope it pisses down and the festie is a washout, Im selfish like that see.

Forge_Master
    Free Member

It’s not as good as it used to be 😛

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I got through twice

Torminalis
    Free Member

Luckily I have a my backstage camper van pre-booked every year so I don’t have to go through this. Bwah hah ha. 😉

jonahtonto
    Free Member

backstage van passes rock!! swing by greenpeace and say hello. ill stick the kettle on for you in mine 😀

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘glastonbury ticket scrum’ is closed to new replies.