Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Gisburn – Lost …and Found?
  • MikerBike

Long shot this one. Left my helmet and glasses in the carpark at Gisburn last wednesday 😐 . Anyone pick them up?
    It was really bad rain when we got back to the car and in our haste to get ready and go forgot to pick them up. Been so busy since, I only realised this morning.

Black Giro Zen and Oakley M frames.
    Whoops.

gillie05
    Free Member

Hi Mike,

I was at gisburn forest on that wet wednesday afternoon and did find your stuff. Looked like you had driven off with them on your roof. I decided to take them home but did wonder how I would return them to their rightful owner. A friend told me about this forum so here I am. I live in Bolton. Hope to get in touch soon. Also hope you havn’t had to buy new.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Aww I love a happy ending :mrgreen:

philfive
    Free Member

well that doesn’t happen every day does it 😀

globalti
    Free Member

That’s gotta be worth a bottle of wine!

nbt

it does kind of depend on miker bike coming back to check, as he doesn;t seem to be a regular. Great to see this happening though

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Theoretically the helmet needs replacing though if its come off a car roof.

jedi

nice one ! 😀

hora
    Free Member

I left my brand new gloves (presumably) on the roof of my car at Rivi. Drove back and someone had placed them nicely at the side of the road on a post 50m’s down 😀

Brianblessed
    Free Member

brilliant 😀

gillie05
    Free Member

If some knows Mike ask him to give us a shout.

Matt24k
    Free Member

Posting that you have lost your kit and not having an email in your profile is dumber than leaving your helmet and glasses behind.

stumpyjon

gillie

He pm’d me about them over on Bike Radar, I’ve sent him a message to check in on this thread so hopefully he’ll get back to you.

MikerBike

gillie05 – Wow, thats fantastic news. 😀 😀 😀 Really grateful.
    I’d been checking this post every few days but started to give up hope and not looked for a while.
    I also didn’t realise there is no PM facility on this forum (as far as I can see), so I’ve added my email to my profile. If you could mail me I can get back in touch to sort out the details. And I agree with globalti – it has gotta be worth a bottle of wine!

FunkyDunc – as far as I can remember I’d put them down on the grass so should be OK.

Matt24k – guess we’re not all boy geniuses 😕

Bregante

Yay!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Gisburn – Lost …and Found?’ is closed to new replies.