Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Giro Xen availability
  • thorpie
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can still get a new Xen helmet in medium brown, can’t find one anywhere?

Trevor.

sandwicheater

on-one/planet-x had some mediums but unsure the colours. not much help, sorry.

DezB
    Free Member

Xens are old stock now aren’t they? Especially in brown. I think you’ll need to call round a few places and ask them as I doubt you’ll find online.

thorpie
    Free Member

I know they are old hat now but I like mine! Anyone own a xar, any good? I notice there isn’t a central vent for positioning a head torch on the xar, is this an issue?

Trevor.

z1ppy

No medium on on-one/planetX, and they put the large up a £10 annoyingly… as per normal I should have just bought the **** thing (even if the colours available are rubbish).

I’ve tried the Hex, Xen, Xar and Feature – Found the Xar didn’t seem to sit as well on my head as the Xen (some-one on here made a similar comment), so was going for another Xen when I found out they’re discountinued.
    My search continues… (so if you find any, especially a matt black one in large… let me know!)

nixie

Matt black large one here

http://www.wheelbase.co.uk/product_2953.htm

not cheap though!

z1ppy

cheers but eeEEEK @ the price..

Andy_K

Was in your position the other week. Ended up with a Hex – more comfy than the current Xar and cheaper.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Giro Xen availability’ is closed to new replies.