Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gentlemen…assume the position…
  • grynch
    Free Member

March is Prostate Cancer awareness month…

http://www.prostate-cancer.org.uk/

coffeeking
    Free Member

Think the doctor would look at me funny if I asked for that at 28. I could be wrong.

Stoner
    Free Member

Think the doctor would look at me funny if I asked for that at 28

only if you start pushing back…

grynch
    Free Member

ya 28 would be a bit young… I think they recommend early screening for "at risk" to begin mid 30's now…otherwise 40's

and I joke (abit) about "assume the position" first level test is generally a blood test ( you'll only feel a little prick ) and if that comes back elevated you get to meet mr.digit.

mrchrispy

I hate giving blood, I think id rather…..Hmmm I better stop there!

grynch
    Free Member

mr. c… all joking aside.. if you're of a certain age …. it's time.

as Blue Oyster Cult ( might have ) said…. "don't fear the finger"

nigew
    Free Member

My stepfather looked a little worried after a visit to the doctors to have his back passage checked.
    The doc said im just going to insert a finger, my stepdad was convinced he had both hands on his shoulders as he did it!

trout
    Free Member

A few years back my bank account had a free bupa wellman screen on offer
    so I took them up on it .
    apointment card came with some details on it and it turned out the doc was a Lady with an instruction to phone if I was uncomfy with a lady doc .

being a brave lad I kept the appointment

and when in the waiting area read the leaflet and it meant a goolie feel and a prostrate poke which I had not picked up on before.

This started to worry me and I was praying for the ugly doc when my prayers were answered and mrs old and wrinkly shouted my name .

Turned out she was just the nurse who did the menial tasks like urine and blood samples .

The real doc was a stunner

was real strange having the tackle examined for lumps followed by a finger up the bum .

Have to say she was very good

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gentlemen…assume the position…’ is closed to new replies.