Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Genesis equilibrum
  • mrfrosty
    Free Member

Hi anyone got one ? whats the sizing like any other feed back please
    Thanks

crashasaurus
    Free Member

I’ve just got one for my winter commuter/mule, local shop had them at a price I couldn’t really resist. Absolutely love it. It’s the first steel roadbike I’ve had since the Raleigh I had when I were a lad. Coming off of a few alu road bikes I’ve gotta say the difference is night and day.

I was sceptical about steel for a roadbike inititally but I was just being daft, the equilibrium is much more comfortable, feels more “fun” for want of a better word and the weight difference is unnoticeable really compared to my alu bikes. The kit on the bike, considering the frame is great for the price too. Personally, I’m not mad about the decals, they are the only thing I’ve got to say agaianst the bike. The retro font doesnt really do much for me but hey, I’m not looking at it when I’m riding it. I’m 5’9 and I ride a 54cm. Hope this helps

Get one bought!!

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

A friend has got one and i’m exceptionally jealous, mainly because it looks great but also because it rides very nicely as well. Got mudugard mounts which is great for the winter too.

Is it on sale anywhere now?

sssimon
    Free Member

we’ve got some left on sale at £849.99, normally £15 postage but contact me (simon) or Jim if I’m not about and we’ll do it for £849.99 posted

have 54. 56. 58 and 60, 52cm is sold out

sizing is fairly standard

54 is a s/m
    56 a medium
    58 a large
    60 an xl

simon@bikedock.com 02890 730600

Mister-P
    Free Member

I have one of the new Reynolds 725 frames built up as a winter bike. I have a 56cm and am 5ft 10 (any excuse for this picture again)

steelfan
    Free Member

I ordered my framest the other week but have to wait till Jan to get it.
    I’m planning for mine to look similar to yours Mister P

swisstim
    Free Member

Another one here…2011 model, 56cm 5ft9/10ish…brilliant bike, lovely to ride…mildly pimped with mon chasseral wheels

swisstim
    Free Member

Just reading the post again and noticed that crashasaurus has a 54 and I have a 56 – and we are roughly the same size. I would defo recommend going and having a sit on one somewhere…I was on a 54 trek madone for years but recently changed to a 56…way more comfy for me, but crashasaurus’s arms/body/legs etc maybe in a different proportion to mine…just a thought.

crashasaurus
    Free Member

Okay, so maybe I am 5’8″ 🙂

I generally like a smaller bike, on every type of bike.

sssimon
    Free Member

54 then

Alb
    Free Member

Bloody awesome bike. Surprised Bikedock have got any left (presuming they’re the 2010 model) – the 2011 model (both full bike and frameset) is rare as hens teeth!

sssimon
    Free Member

yeah 2010 model, simple cas of over stocking really, we’ve very few genesis bikes left again this year, only a few hardtails and some equilibriums maybe even a couple of day one cross

special offer equilibriums

if anyone is interested in any of the equilibriums or altitudes we’re showing in stock give me or Jim a bell

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Genesis equilibrum’ is closed to new replies.