Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Garmin satnav and Sherrifhall roundabout
  • giant_scum
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has the same issue as me, over the past 6 weeks I have been working in the Tyne Tees area and nearly everytime I drive through the Sherrifhall roundabout my satnav resets itself!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

If you’ve been driving through for 6 weeks, do youreally still need your satnav on?

Don’t if the gps switch-offwill affect that far south.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not just you, my Garmin nuvi is so bad it’s almost dangerous, I know I shouldn’t relly on it, but the old TomTom was much better, the garmin will haply send you down the wrong way and quite often doesn’t have villges in it’s directory despite supposedly being based on OS mapping.

And motorway junctions with it are a joke, at random it’ll bleet ‘keep right then turn left’ when it actualy means do nothing, or send you up the slip road, accross the roundabout and re-join the motorway!

simon_g

I found my old tomtom would do that if I was using the roundabout at J8 of the M11. Worth seeing if there are any software or map updates you can get – normally they have some software you can download on your computer then plug the device in to get them.

jota180
    Free Member

I drive through the Sherrifhall roundabout my satnav resets itself!

The locals scared it?

Gary_C

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjwI9Oz0yl0&feature=related[/video]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Garmin satnav and Sherrifhall roundabout’ is closed to new replies.