Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Gaming PC on a Budget
  • Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend me a PC with a decent spec along the lines of 4gb ram, 1gb Graphics card, XP or Windows 7. Really for gaming and genderal internet use. I have seen a lot on ebay at £250 but not sure about buying from no name shops, The equivelent in PC world are min £380.. any advice on where to buy a good price PC for gaming? max budget is £350 for base unit only! Cheers

cranberry
    Free Member

Do you already have a case, etc?

If so, use your current machine as a base and upgrade selected components, depending on where the bottlenecks are in your system.

Pukz
    Free Member

Thats good advice from cranberry ,…. you could keep your case, HDD, DVD drives, Power supply etc just ensure your existing power supply will power you new components. You'll require Motherboard, memory and graphics only …. In this case.

If you want bang for buck you can also get very good results from overclocking lowend hardware. Cooling could be an issue here make sure you do a bit a research before attempting anything that you are not in the know about. There is lots of info online (Google)

For components or prebuilt systems (gaming) i would recommend the following …. I have been using them for years

Link

Hope this helps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gaming PC on a Budget’ is closed to new replies.