Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Further website feedback
  • unsponsored
    Free Member

I have posted a few times to get some pointers in improving my wordpress kayak site http://www.unsponsored.co.uk I have added a few bits and bobs following the last few posts and am pleased with how its progressing.

Are there any other widgets/plugins I should be checking out?

Particularly for the footer area. I really like the way this has been set up on STW.

unsponsored
    Free Member

Must be a few wordpress experts still kicking around

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Some good stuff!!

Home Page picture could maybe be a bit better to show UK boating…

Like the in depth review on the Dragorossi

I used to love Corran’s/Riot stuff…

Had a 007,Glide,Disco…… Used to run everything in the Disco!

LL looks sweet

sniff
    Free Member

I know zero wordpress but just look at the source of the footer here and do similar on your site. Half an hour on google and you would probably get somewhere.

dogbert
    Free Member

I’d make the pic at the top a little, I don’t know the word, but not as tall, takes up too much of the page when you first look at it.

The headers a bit bland and it could use a bit of subtle colour

Other than that it looks good (and these opinions are mine, not necessarily correct 🙂 )

unsponsored
    Free Member

The top pic is a bit of a temporary measure until I can put down the work and get out on the water taking pics again.

Thanks for the feedback so far. The more the better.

unsponsored
    Free Member

Will be a few changes added tonight, following a few emails from folk. Many thanks

tinribz
    Free Member

Don’t have much to add on WordPress (site looks good to me), but have a question about Kayaks. Am looking to take the plunge probaly next spring – family days out in the lakes, but have no experience. Will a sit-on be the best option or will I get bored of that real soon?

unsponsored
    Free Member

Depends what you plan to do long term. Sit on tops seem to be holding there value well. For a bit of a splash around they are pretty good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Further website feedback’ is closed to new replies.