Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • [FULL SUSS][HARDTAIL] template
  • elliptic
    Free Member

New bike owners: here's a handy template for starting full-suss-vs-hardtail threads. Just cut and paste!

=======================================================================

I just went out on my new [FULL SUSS][HARDTAIL]*. Wow! I can't believe how [PLUSH][DIRECT] it feels compared to my old [HARDTAIL][FULL SUSS]. All the roots and drops and rock gardens that used to be so [CHALLENGING][EASY] to clear felt really [EASY][CHALLENGING] instead. It was so much more [FUN][FUN]!

It was loads faster going [DOWNHILL][UPHILL] and I don't think I was any slower on the [UPHILLS][DOWNHILLS]. I must be way more hardcore than anyone who still rides a [HARDTAIL][FULL SUSS] bike!

=======================================================================

*Delete as appropriate.

jimmy

I'm rebuilding my Heckler next week, this will be very useful. Thanks.

jimmy

Thats a 5 star user review btw, I'm not calling you a *****.

MrAgreeable

Excellent stuff!

singlespeedstu

Can you do me a template for
    singlespeed/gears
    29/26
    road/mountain
    As I'm not sure what I should ride and need someone who doesn't know me to tell me what to do. 😆

DezB
    Free Member

I just went out on my new FULL SUSS. Wow! I can't believe how DIRECT it feels compared to my old FULL SUSS. All the roots and drops and rock gardens that used to be so EASY to clear felt really CHALLENGING instead. It was so much more FUN!

It was loads faster going UPHILL and I don't think I was any slower on the UPHILLS. I must be way more hardcore than anyone who still rides a FULL SUSS bike!

marsdenman
    Free Member

😆

Telemaster18
    Free Member

elliptic, this is brilliant and will hopefully save some confusion in the future! DezB good effort too!

IanMmmm
    Free Member

This template delivers! I approve.

MrAgreeable

DezB, A for effort, C for achievement. 😆

mcboo
    Free Member

Very good. Please lets cut and paste this every time we get a thread like that one posted by the muppet this morning.

elliptic
    Free Member

not sure what I should ride and need someone who doesn't know me to tell me what to do

Good grief man, pull yourself together.

Just pick an opinion at random and then defend it to the death, like everyone else round here 😉

finbar
    Free Member

Good effort but any fule no that all bike reviews should include the phrases 'laterally stiff' and 'vertically compliant'

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘[FULL SUSS][HARDTAIL] template’ is closed to new replies.