Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fulcrum Wheelsets
  • copycatuk
    Free Member

Just a quick question for help regarding Fulcrum Red Power XL 12 wheelset or any another Fulcrum wheelset.

There is a 20mm front axle version available but i cannot for the life of me find any information on whether it ships with a converter to fit a 15mm thru axle.

Anybody know if it does ?

sheepshifter
    Free Member

I have a 15mm front red metal 3 26″ for sale ! as for the back binned mine the freehub body was …t,bearings near impossible to get .

Northwind

I had a Red Zone, last Fulcrum thing I’ll ever buy, wheels were fine but the aftersales just doesn’t exist, even getting spokes was hard never mind anything as “complicated” as finding out if there are wheel adaptors. Which there ****ing should be, in a £600 wheelset, but actually who knows?

Oh and don’t get me started on the price of a replacement rim.

theonlywayisup
    Free Member

I’m having problems sourcing freehub body for two sets of Fulcrum wheels I have too. Pretty much impossible to find. I also echo Northwind’s comments on their after sales support … non-existent

I will never buy a Fulcrum wheelset again.

Northwind

I-ride have a lot of Fulcrum spares listed, I think they might be the distributor?

charliemort

yes – i-ride are ditributor

I’ve found them pretty helpful on the phone and they seem to have spares (for road wheels anyway)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fulcrum Wheelsets’ is closed to new replies.