Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Frogs
  • RustyNissanPrairie

Night ride over Saddleworth from Rochdale via Hollingworth.
    Spent more time picking frogs off the campsite road and putting em in the stream gulley at th side-never seen as many frogs before-literally 100's of em, loads out over the moors.
    Guess its tadpole time!

mafiafish
    Free Member

I was away diving in Oban last March and the caravan park we were staying in was covered with newts. It was so strange.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

On Sunday I renamed one of my local trails "spawn". I had to keep stopping to avoid riding though puddles of the stuff.

Edric64
    Free Member

Had to turn back on a trail tonight on the Mendips as there were frogs all over it

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Likewise round here tonight. 40-mile ride after work and the roads were covered in them. Stopped to help a few on their way but I'd still be out there now if I'd helped them all 🙁

izakimak
    Free Member

I guess that mean's my mum and dad's back garden will be invaded in the next week or two, then the killer duck's will turn up and eat them all like last year.

scaredypants

saw nearly ten tonight !

(new forest is currently too dry 😯 for frogs)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"Had to turn back on a trail tonight on the Mendips"

Dry and fast up there, wasn't it? 😀

Ambrose

Toads ahoy here in Carmarthenshire tonight. Bless their warty littly faces, cute. 🙂

Northwind

One of my local trails was totally overrun with these little guys last year…

They were ace, squished a few while riding though 🙁

snowslave

I take your frogs with a sneer, and raise you a toad from tonight's ride

coatesy
    Free Member

How long before a "What tyres for riding over frogs?" thread appears?

ononeorange

There must have been an instruction sent out on the Frognet yesterday – saw the first ones in the garden when I was going out for a quick spin last night.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Frogs’ is closed to new replies.