• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by GW.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Freehub dimensions/drawing?
  • mc
    Free Member

Does anybody have, or know where on t’internet, I’m likely to find such a thing?

I’ve so far failed in my attempts with google :-\

GW
    Free Member

They’re about this <——————> wide
    by
    about
    this
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v
    long

but don’t take my word for it, measure one with verniers.

mc
    Free Member

Just tried that, but because they have an odd number of splines, there’s not two splines directly opposite each other to measure directly across.

Plus there is the issue all the ones I have are burred, so accurate measurments from them are not going to happen!

GW
    Free Member

are you making a freehub, or is this just for Mike’s sprocket guides?

GW
    Free Member

Oh.. and while we’re both here, where did you get the Cane Creek bearings? went to order some for you off CRC and they’re outa stock :/

mc
    Free Member

For mike’s stuff just now, which I’ve managed to get a rough dimension for, but wouldn’t mind proper dimensions for future ideas, and to see how far of my guess is!

CRC. Not in any great hurry for replacements though, as I’ve got lots of other things to do before I get back to that.
    I might possible be able to get them locally, as I’m sure steve mentioned he had loads of integrated bearings in stock last weekend, so I’ll ask next time I’m in.

GW
    Free Member

I’d just grind the teeth off a couple of old (suitably sized) cassette sprockets and fit them with either side with spacers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Freehub dimensions/drawing?’ is closed to new replies.