Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Free telly?
  • mattsccm
    Free Member

Does anyone know of any sneaky ways of getting Eurosport with out paying? I seem to remember from the last century that it was possible. Seriously thinking about ditching the Sky system and going Freesat. Thing is the only telly that I watch is the cycling which only appears on Eurosport. Hence the question.

nickjb
    Free Member

Most sport is available on the internet. Quality isn’t brilliant, though.

mattsccm
    Free Member

tried that way but yet to find it.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

You can watch the cycling on Fromsport. British commentary too.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Eurosport Player? Google it.

convert

Rather fails on the OP’s main criteria though doesn’t it?

I think with a big enough dish (and depending on living southern England I think) you can pick up Eurosport from the continent for free – will be in “foreign” though. Murdoch has got Eurosport in the uk tied up for a good few years yet.

aracer
    Free Member

Eurosport is still available for free on analogue satellite, including English commentary. No need for a particularly big dish (though bigger than current digital I guess) old-fashioned analogue dish and box as used for Sky in the old days is what I have.

I generally pay for things that I want, but these days I suppose that does seem like a bit of a strange concept.

convert

oh – just a bit of an update. Whilst looking for something to have in the background whilst doing the dull stuff this weekend I stumbled upon this site. Always use TVcatchup for online live TV streaming which has more british channels but this has Eurosport and some sky sport too. Image quality not great but free….

Snooker on at the moment on ES so not that great a find….

flip
    Free Member

Eurosport player is £35 a year on your pc, bargin i reckon even if it’s just for the TDF mountain stages 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I generally pay for things that I want, but these days I suppose that does seem like a bit of a strange concept.

I like the fact that people like you pay for Murdoch TV, so’s I don’t have to! 😀

TheFlyingOx
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Free telly?’ is closed to new replies.