Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Free online document storage
  • spooky_b329

I have a 200mb PDF that I'd like to make available anyone to download, from the amount of people I've seen requesting a copy on CD/by email, it would probably get downloaded about once per day, with probably a flurry of downloads for the first few days.

Is there somewhere that will

a) Let me upload such a large file in the first place
    b) Not throw a wobbly when it starts getting downloaded

I don't really want to use my own webspace as the PDF is a workshop manual for the Iveco Daily, copies are been sold on ebay and passed freely via CD between people but providing a copy for free download might be overstepping the mark in terms of copyright or whatever, if I get any unwanted attention I'd rather just be able to take the document offline rather than find my broadband account has been suspended 😉

P.S Google Docs doesn't support PDFs…

grumm
    Free Member

http://sendspace.com/ should do the trick

woffle
    Free Member

dropbox? I think you get a 'public' folder…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    beanum

You could sign up for Ubuntu One. You get 2Gb of free storage and don't need to be running Ubuntu to access it as far as I can tell…
    Ubuntu One

uplink
    Free Member
    lowey

Filefront.

Megaupload

spooky_b329

Hi, thanks for all the replies, first time back online since posting due to being on the callout list at work and working all night!

Will take a look.

allthepies
    Free Member

>P.S Google Docs doesn't support PDFs…

Not sure about any size limit but I've just uploaded a PDF to Google docs and can view it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Free online document storage’ is closed to new replies.