Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Frankie Boyle Vs Jordan
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member

The fact he is a “comedian” means you don’t take what is said seriously.

Does this mean that they don’t have to take any responsibility for anything they say?

oh and mrsmith, it’s clear that you do care what we think so, i’m happy to leave it at that.

backhander
    Free Member

I saw Fb live and was less than impressed. Once you got the tone of his jokes, they weren’t funny.
    His warm up act; Craig Campbell had the whole audience in fits and everyone thought he was better than Frankie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZqB4Cc80mY

Edric64
    Free Member

Who doesnt tell poor taste joked in the pub? Window licker ? first one on the sunshine bus? you hear jokes like this every day .The same as black ,irish ,asian jokes .It doesn’t make you racist or cruel to the disabled

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

me

backhander
    Free Member

Doesn’t make them funny though edric and at least races are able to defend them selves. Disabled people aren’t.
    Don’t mean to spoil your buzz but handicapped dudes aren’t game IMO.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i dont hear jokes like this or racist ones in my every day life – I dont tell – or even know – an asian or black joke
    what Dr mungus [ do I always have to call you this?] said is true you cannot just say anything and say it does not mean anything as it is just humour- it can still be offensive and be reflective or you underlying values.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Dr mungus [ do I always have to call you this?]

Yes, but only you.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Who doesnt tell poor taste joked in the pub? Window licker ? first one on the sunshine bus? you hear jokes like this every day

I don’t actually, but then maybe I’m weird or something, I dunno…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why don’t you tell some of your jokes then Edric? See what we think of them like. Y’know, if you think there isn’t a problem. Go on, let’s have a few. 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆

Pogo
    Free Member

Does this mean that they don’t have to take any responsibility for anything they say?

Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No… I’m off to bed, life is far too short to worry about who said what about who or should it be whom?
    All I ‘ll say is it made me laugh like ****.
    She would probably let him though don’t you think?

Kunstler

There has been a whole ****load of comedy dvds released recently and I have seen most of them (don’t judge me). Frankie Boyle is very disappointing, it holds no surprises. The best for me by looong way is Tim Minchin. Dara O’Briain is the best of the stand-ups but also good is Sean Lock and Stewart Francis. Tommy Tiernan is good, Andrew Maxwell bad. Billy conolly is ranty, angry and very unfunny (disappointed here too) before anything offensive. I stopped watching. It was bad.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

That’s ok pogo, it’s ok that you don’t know what you are talking about.

As you say, it made you laugh like a ***.

That’s good enough isn’t it?

Pogo
    Free Member

That’s ok pogo, it’s ok that you don’t know what you are talking about.

Unlike yourself I’m not a pro whinger ( you’ve been on here for 6hrs dude) but like you said, you are making me laugh.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

That’s all i want.

Sorry, I’m going to bed and I don’t think this thread is going anywhere other than down. Hence, it’s closed. Mod.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Frankie Boyle Vs Jordan’ is closed to new replies.