Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Foxes……… b*****ds!
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

So a fox killed your chicken which gave you the hump so you thought you’d redress the balance by setting your two dogs on the fox?

Right…

Even two stupid dogs running around in circles would have scared the fox off and it would think twice about coming back.
    If a fox knows there are dogs around they will go elsewhere for easier pickings. We never had any foxes around as our two dogs were outside most of the time. Now one of them is no longer with us and the other is nearly 16 so spends most of her time asleep inside, so the foxes have become braver.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Another pro-fox punter here, who hates any animal being demonised ………..and by **** humans of all things ! 😀

And yes, foxes stash food if there is plenty to spare. And no, they can’t carry more than one large chicken at a time. And yes, they will return for the others (which obviously they need to kill to stop them running away) if they are not disturbed.

On the question of cat v fox. One of my cats will, without even a split second hesitation, launch into an intense violent attack at the first sight of a fox. The fox will simply back off as quickly as possible. Mind you, Dennis is built like a brick shithouse……and I’m just grateful he like me 😯

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Foxes……… b*****ds!’ is closed to new replies.