Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fox Launch Pro knee pads – sizing?
  • Rickos
    Free Member

These are available in L/XL or S/M. How do they size up?

creamegg
    Free Member

i couldn’t even get the L/XL on my legs and I wouldn’t say ive got particularly large legs either. I’d say there sized pretty small!

stevede
    Free Member

I’m normally a large, had to size down to a medium on my last pair of kyle straits due to the silly long straps (for my legs anyway), went for l/xl in my fox launch pros and they are spot on for me, really rate them. If your leaning towards the xl end of the scale you may well find them too small though.

chakaping
    Free Member

L/XL here, usually a medium in most stuff.

Everyone I know with them has the L/XL, they all fit good I think.

headpotdog
    Free Member

I’ll let you know how I get on with mine when they arrive on Monday 🙂

In the meantime, you might find the sizing chart on this site useful…

Fox launch pro sizes

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

I’m 5’11 ~13stone and the L/XL fit perfectly. Couldn’t get into the mediums.

Rickos
    Free Member

Thanks for feedback. Looking at that size chart I’m 17 inches above the knee, so a L/XL, but 13 inches below the knee meaning a S/M. Damn you skinny calf muscles!

Hmmmmm…

jimjam
    Free Member

Any grown man over 9 stone is probably a L/XL.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I didn’t get on with them at all, the S/M size fit perfectly around my legs but were like bloody balloons around my knees. The cut-out part on the rear rubbed a hole in my leg on the hamstring and gave me tendonitis 🙁
    I sold them on and went for the Kyle Straight pads, very similar protection design by much more slimline.

headpotdog
    Free Member

I’ve just got my pair of L/XL Launch Pro knee pads & they feel really good so far!

The fit is snug but not tight round my calfs & knees & the overall cut is articulated & very comfortable . The real test will be riding with them on of course, so I can’t wait to get out on the bike this weekend!

I’d say that the size chart, linked to my earlier post, is spot on too as I was just inside the recommended sizes for L/XL.

rocketman
    Free Member

Any grown man over 9 stone is probably a L/XL

^^ this

They are snug to begin with but after a while (i.e. a few sweaty rides) they relax and become totally unobtrusive. Am on my second pair now I wear them every ride.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fox Launch Pro knee pads – sizing?’ is closed to new replies.