Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fox float 150 setup
  • downhilldave

Just bought some 2011 Fox 32 150 Rlc forks to be used on my Turner 5 spot build. Any help with setup would be good. Have set the sag at 30%.What settings for the rebound and compression damping? I am 80 Kg in riding kit.

downhilldave

Anybody?

Blurboy
    Free Member

Using the Talas 120/150 on a SC Blur LT2. Sag about 30%, about 75psi, and similar weight. Running compression damping on softest setting, rebound about 6 from fully closed. Mostly ride Woburn so lots of roots at speed so trying to avoid too much bounce back but enough give to soak up the roots and keep traction. Appreciate the Talas will be a bit different to the Floats?

cy

I’ve got those exact forks, but my preferences are somewhat different. I don’t like holding the forks up on the low speed compression, so I run 20% sag (30mm on the stanchion), low speed compression all the way off, and rebound on the slower side. Rebound is just my preference though. I weigh about 90kg in my riding kit. BTW. Running them like this seems to stop them blowing through so easily, but because min low speed compression they still work great.

Rebound speed is a preference thing. Start from the middle and work either way depending on whether it’s packing down or coming back too hard.

skywalker
    Free Member

Check Mojo, they have a set up guide.

LoCo
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fox float 150 setup’ is closed to new replies.