Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fox antifreeze winter gloves
  • kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Any good ?

Like the look and need a pair of winter gloves, any one give any feedback ?

Any other alternatives ?

Cheers

Andituk
    Free Member

Only worn mine once (only got them recently) but they were nice and toasty, a bit tight on one or two fingers, so try them on if you can, but wearing both inners and outers kept my hands warm when it was several degrees below, and they’re thin enough to let you feel the brakes and shifters no problem.

Northwind

I love mine… A wee bit faffy but they offer ridiculously good feel considering how warm they are. The only warmer gloves I have are motorbike and snowboarding gloves, and they both have a bit less feel, ie, “I may be holding onto the bars, I may not”

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    peachos
    Free Member

a mate of mine got a pair last winter and although he said they were nice n warm, they didn’t last that long.

i bought a pair of these dakine stormrider gore-tex gloves a few months ago. have had a proper chance to use them in the cold and wet the past few weeks and i think they’re ace not felt the cold or wet once in these sub zero conditions, the only issue is that the cuff is not very long. happily recommending them to anyone who’s after a pair of winter finger warmers…and a bargain at half price.

https://www.surf-sales.com/surfshop/shopexd.asp?id=1772

Northwind

Mine are a year old and saw a lot of use (and a few solid crashes) last year, plus the outers get used as bad weather gloves all summer. Fox gloves are pretty durable IME. Those Dakines look good though

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Cheers for the info, bought a pair yesterday from evans manchester, they wanted £39.99 and i said can get em on line for £34.99 so they matched it no problem. will test em today. 🙂

yoshimi

Good link peachos – just ordered some 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fox antifreeze winter gloves’ is closed to new replies.