Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Four4th Lights
  • Nor

Has anyone got experience with these lights? I have been trying to compare the Genesis against lights like the Maxx-D. How do the low and high beams work out for riding, from what I can see is the high beam looks great but I am unsure if the low beam will just be to low to be useful.

Thanks!

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I have a set, not sure of the name but its the one with 4 XPG’s.

An excellent bar light, lots of floodlight and great in the woods/singletrack it can look a little short on distance when out in the open. I use it with a joystick helmet light and that works well as the joystick adds a bit more distance (but without the same amount of all around light)

I’ve used mine for over a year & no dramas

shortcut

Currently running a 3 spot Genesis on my helmet and it works well for me on the mid setting and is great on hi.

Also running a Holy Moses on the bars which provides a good flood.

Plenty of people in our group are running Four4th lights with no issues so they are recommended!

Nor

Thanks for the responses. how do you find the run times between the Holy Moses and Genesis?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

They’re tiny, they make the DX bastid look like those 7″ and 9″ headlamps cars and motorbikes used to come with!

shortcut

It’s not really a fair comparison. Running the genesis with a aller battery.

I did a ride earlier this year with the two Genesis on the lid and Moses on the bar. Running on low power and upping it for singletrack and I was out for about 6 hours with no issue. Happy running full power for about 2hrs 30 without issue.

Go with Dels recommendations and you should be fine.

And yes – they are tiny!

Physiosteve
    Free Member

What are the run times on th eholly moses for different settings…? Is it really 2500 lumens on high…? !!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Four4th Lights’ is closed to new replies.