Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • forum usernames
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Some of the usernames on here always raise a smile. ‘twirlip of the mists’ makes me grin inanely, although I’m not sure why, as does ‘thurman murman’. I liked elfinsafety’s previous incarnation (talkemada), as well. I wish now I’d chosen something more interesting than barnsleymitch, but to be frank, I cant be bothered changing it.

yossarian
    Free Member

captain bastard is a good one

Kato

My favourite on here was Chatroom Groomer

ton

dont change it………it will be like talking to a stranger….. 🙁

philconsequence
    Free Member

you’re point is?!

get off the internet old man 😛

i’m buying a bike of thurman murman tomorrow hopefully…. my point… dont need one, i’m young and awesome.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Damn you consequence. Damn and blast your goggly eyes sir! Now I must get back to my ‘world of beige’ catalogue.

wwaswas

bathdodger was always a good one and MouseFinderGeneral.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I like how some people’s names are shortened and still work. TINAS and TSY for example.

philconsequence
    Free Member

I really hope you were shaking your fist in the air when you typed that B’mitch 😀 “pesky kids!”

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Mods – look away now please. It wasnt just my fist I was shaking phil! I cant even begin to tell you how furious I was!

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯

it burns my goggly eyes!

make sure you tuck it back in before doing the zip up! (see us kids can be caring)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Zips? I just have the (exceedingly high waisted) elasticated numbers these days. In beige, of course…

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

how do you change your username? is it possible to do so?

MrNutt
    Free Member

it involves meeting Chipps at the cross roads just outside Todmorton at three minutes to midnight, during a thunderstorm. we’ve all done it.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

it involves meeting Chipps at the cross roads just outside Todmorton at three minutes to midnight, during a thunderstorm. we’ve all done it.

I still don’t know why I had to wear suspenders and a tutu. It was the middle of February, FFS.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’d like to change my username please mods.

Ta,

Sammie-Louise.

MrNutt
    Free Member

suspenders and a tutu? you were lucky, Hora had to wear nothing but a 27.2 thomson seatpost.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I still don’t know why I had to wear suspenders and a tutu. It was the middle of February, FFS.

😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

i had to wear bar-ends… imagine the embarrassment 😳

kevin1911

My favourite was makecoldplayhistory. I wish I could change my username to something more inspired and witty.

dontgetoutenough
    Free Member

well, i just dont get out enough, simples, though its not for lack of
    trying

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘forum usernames’ is closed to new replies.