Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Forum Rules and Guidelines?
  • kennyp
    Free Member

Apologies if this has been posted before, but it made me laugh a lot and is almost certainly based on STW.

http://www.phased.co.uk/index.php/mtb-forum-guidelines.html

emma82
    Free Member

Lol. ;-p

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I didn’t read it all but philconsequence is a Finbar! 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

is almost certainly based on STW

Is what it says at the bottom. Overall, the description is quite accurate.

“;-)” – I’m posting this just in case anyone thought I am serious, which I am , but I need a get out clause in case anyone takes offence

Ah. Shorthand for the Edinburgh Defence.

Junkyard
    Free Member

DD is a goodoleboy

:~]
    IGMC

DavidB
    Free Member

I wrote those many years ago and they have stood the test of time. Might have to update them with flouncing and big hitters.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

GoodOleBoys, membership achieve by appearing to be a generally nice all round supportive helpful type whilst having a secret history or rape, axe murder and farm animal abuse.

😆

Couldn’t agree more. Ask TSY (about the first bit).

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ask TSY

?

I only did what I did because that lamb said it’d keep shtum.

kennyp
    Free Member

I wrote those many years ago and they have stood the test of time. Might have to update them with flouncing and big hitters.

Didn’t realise they were yours. Only came across your blog a few days ago, and I have to say it’s one of the best bike blogs I’ve ever read. Had me laughing at loads of bits, and loads of other bits were I was “yup, indeed, agree with that, yes been there done that, oh that’s definitely me too”. Great stuff Dave.

DavidB
    Free Member

Thank you kennyp I really enjoy writing it so its nice to know that there is the occassional satisfied reader.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Forum Rules and Guidelines?’ is closed to new replies.