Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fort Will?
  • tootin

Just in general is it worth a visit?

mattyh222
    Free Member

hell yeah, although depending on what bike you are riding and what your are used to. the red run is borderline "nuts" in some places, pretty steep and sketchy on a HT! the DH track is soooooooooooooooooo bloody good though! just hold it wide the whole way down and get loose!

caledonia
    Free Member

Don't forget the Witches Trail/WC course, Laggan Wolftrax, are all there too.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Que?

grumm
    Free Member

Lift is closed to bikes now though innit?

The XC stuff is ok, not amazing imo – has some really good bits but also lots of dull bits.

steveh

Yup lift stuff closed until may 2010. I didn't rate the xc stuff at all when I was there in the summer. Laggan is ace though.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Sounds a lot like Fort William, TJ.

But I could be wrong.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

There's not much down the main street, unless you like outdoor shops. Off Beat bikes is ok, not packed to the rafters with stuff but the service & advice are pretty good, the 2 Injun's are ok but pricey (IMO). I've never tried the Chinese. Obviously Wooly's is gone & I think is (yet another) outdoorsy shop. Ermm…what else, oh yeah, if you go in the 1st week of May you'll catch trials week (I'll be there for defo)which has been based there since 1976 & the atmosphere, speshly in the Alex, is 'noticable'
    I'm sure there was summink else…..
    Thats it! there's one or two decent rides in the area.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fort Will?’ is closed to new replies.