Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fork Servicing
  • damitamit
    Free Member

Need to get my Fox forx serviced. What are the other options apart from TFT and Mojo? There seem to be a few new places who offer services…

ask your lbs, to be honest it depends on what forks you have and what level of wervice you need to do. For example I can change the oil and seals in my 36’s but they are a the basic set and I dont go into the rebound cartridge etc. A decent local bike shop should change the oil and seals on your forks?

cubemeup
    Free Member

him bud there is a compamy newly open not far from mojo called loco tuning. they guy there worked for mojo and has set up on hos own. very good and good prices. google lococ tuning in new tredegar south wales. if its the seals they are pretty easy to do but im guessing you own fox forx so if you need a full service i would go to mojo as they charge £99 to service and touch up with decals

LoCo
    Free Member

Hi, drop me a mail (in profile) or give me a call for further details 😀

andyeez
    Free Member

I just got my Lefty back having been serviced at Evans and I have to say it is excellent. it has made a massive difference and it now feels like a new fork, brilliant service from the guys at Evans also.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fork Servicing’ is closed to new replies.