Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fork Juice
  • neilforrow

got myself a set of talas r’s and have been looking at keeping good care of them due to all the threads on stanchion wear etc…

I know a lot of people on here use fork oil, gt85 etc… but I have been running this for a few months now… and it has made a real difference to the small bump sensitivity of the fork… and they have stayed with that factory feel…

Not bad for £8.50 … keeps the seals lubed and working how they should…

freeandsingle
    Free Member

Do you use it on the stantions after rides or inside the fork once it’s been stripped down? (ie like the fox float oil)

mikey74
    Free Member

TF Tuned Shox told me to use any teflon containing oil, including chain oil, which is a fair bit cheaper then that. This was for RS Lyriks, but I don’t see why it should be any different for Fox.
    They said apply it each time after cleaning the bike.

Jimbo
    Free Member

Sounds like that Stendec fork spray/lube. Both to me read like silicone dashboard spray!

neilforrow

freeandsingle: each time i ride..

Jimbo: yer it is silicone… but it is 100% silicone… dashboard stuff has other stuff in it like polishing / cleaning agents… thats why it is ‘bike specific’…

works really well on my 66’s

-edit- I thinks singletrack have a can on test… I remember seeing it on the front page… see what they have to say…

the_lecht_rocks

any further report on this product ?

iainc

There was a long post about it a few months back, which led me to buy some. I used to use a bit of Finish Line grren lube on the stanchions post ride. This stuff is easier, cleaner and seems to do a pretty good job.

also, it's cheaper in the bike shops than online

the_lecht_rocks

iainc – i can't locate the thread – this is the only one i could find.

iainc

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/is-fork-juice-any-better-than-wet-lube

I posted this up after reading a long one, which I can't find !

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

Thisstuff from beal.org.uk is £2.40 + vat.
    I got a can the other day and it seems to work fine. It makes the water bead on the stanchions and dries off fine.
    Sometimes bike suppliers are just bending you over..

nodrog2
    Free Member

We got a few sample cans of fork juice at work. Works very well.Think we'll probably start stocking it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fork Juice’ is closed to new replies.