Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • For Goodness Shakes
  • BIGMAN
    Free Member

Anyone use em???

What you think???

nickegg
    Free Member

I like them, even my wife likes them…..and she normally hates these types of drink! It does contain about 60% Dried Milk so i guess that helps it taste better than others?!

We had a free sample with a wiggle order…we'll be getting some more i reckon.

earl_brutus

yeeeeeah man the chocolate flavour is lushhhhhhhh

RealMan
    Free Member

I've had the ones that come in bottles, usually from a supermarket after a tough bit of training, and when I'm still a way from home. Taste nice, seem to do the trick.

jonb
    Free Member

I've had a few. I think they are overpriced. Most powders are much cheaper, also read the thread below about chocolate milk.

I've never been able to quantify the benefits of recovery drinks but they do get rid of that initial food craving after a ride and give you time to eat something properly rather than whatever is nearest.

finbar
    Free Member

They have a lot of sugar in, i wouldn't bother.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Love them as recovery drinks, only buy them when they're on offer though, so they're sooper cheaps.

I much prefer them to Frij etc, which are artificially thickened, which i don't like. Yazoo is OK too.

Pieface

Regular milk FTW

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I use them after big roadie rides. Choc is the best IMO.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

thanks lads…

Bought a pack off of Wiggle to try… Also got a Vanilla one from Tesco at lunch!

Rather tasty looking forward to trying a bannana or choc one though..

ourmaninthenorth

Protein powder from myprotein.co.uk. Cheaper, and you get control over amount of protein, and how much carbs you need to take.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘For Goodness Shakes’ is closed to new replies.