Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Follow Me
  • si-wilson
    Free Member

Was watching this t’other night for some inspiration after having all my bikes nicked and feeling hacked off with the whole bike ‘scene’ and it got me thinking that MTB really does push boundaries that not many other sports do. Some of the riding in this makes me astounded what can be done on a push bike.

So, can anyone come up with a movie that makes Follow me or any other bonkers riding movies look tame etc? Can be any sport but it must be genuinely cutting edge.

Asgard project? Little old now

http://www.theasgardproject.com/

this is a little old now but snowboarding at its absolute most mental!!!!!

Mad as a box of frogs!

BOOM!

kudos100
    Free Member

Two words: Nitro circus. The guys in this are crazier than just about anyone on the planet.

Freestyle mx + basejumping + grand canyon = great entertainment

kudos100
    Free Member
    Nick_Christy
    Free Member

need some new mtb dvds actually

come on some good ones tho.

si-wilson
    Free Member

That snow boarding vid is insane, though i see it as more of a stunt, one off type of thing rather than what the guys are doing every time they go out. Still mucho respect!

goodgrief
    Free Member

probably not cutting edge but I really like this multi-sport go pro advert

crazy-legs

Insane wingsuit flying – beats the plain old ‘riding-a-motoorbike-off-a-cliff’ stuff up there. 😉

MRanger156
    Free Member

Thats it, Thats all. Snowboard film about Travis Rice – definitely worth a watch.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

For riding a mountainbike fast off road, I don’t think anything has come close to Follow me. The skill level is just incomprehensible and I think it’s the first film that shows world class dh race speed with such style and clarity.

We’ve seen it in race vids like earthed, but it’s not quite the same.

TheSwede
    Free Member

The guy is dead now, surprise surprise.

plumber
    Free Member

Love the Terje clip just because I have a very small insight as to how that feel – just bonkers

The climbing clip neaqrly made me puke though – nuts

Plum

PeteG55
    Free Member

Follow Me is fantastic, but I really can’t wait for LifeCycles. That looks fantastic.
    Would also agree with MRanger156, ‘That’s It, That’s All’ is truly epic. Seen it once, nearly went and bought a snowboard afterwards.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3M0kWK7JBM[/video]

jeffdoran
    Free Member

Follow me is pretty good, but I’d recommend VAST as an MTB film.

That’s It, Thats all is pretty awseome too imo

trickydisco
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8_38LHTeDg[/video]

1st time a mate showed me this my jaw was on the floor

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

that surfing is amazing!

jedi

biking videos for me have to convey the beauty of riding and the feeling i get. too many are competitive.
    i like chllorofilla and etnies grounded

Sanny
    Free Member

VAST is screening as a double bill as part of the Lifecycles cinema tour that kicks off on Nov 11th at the gft cinema in Glasgow. 😀

Cheers

Sanny

mcmoonter
    Free Member

So, can anyone come up with a movie that makes Follow me or any other bonkers riding movies look tame etc? Can be any sport but it must be genuinely cutting edge.

Look no further

J0N
    Free Member

Definitely think that Snowboarding and skiing have pushed the bounderies of their sport the most. Mtb has a similar attitude and approach but the conditions that the sport is undertaken allows unthinkable challenges to be possible.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX564wM05SY[/video]
    Granted they aren’t exactly flowing as part of the slope but to even attempt such stuff. Nuts!
    Snowboarding the near vertical cliff is just insane.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I saw this film about Terje where one of his friends was taking him wake boarding, on Lake Geneva I think. The guy was saying that he’d been wake boarding for years and by their second/third outing Terje was better than him.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Follow Me’ is closed to new replies.