Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • foiled!
  • mmb
    Free Member

at 2 am on thursday thieves attempted to steal my bikes from the shed but found it was alarmed with a 130 decibel and strobe light system and the bikes were also secured well, however they did manage to cause a fair bit of damage to the entrance gate and the shed door fortunatley all is repairable (at some cost though)and they've shown me what the weak points are so all is being redesigned to make it even harder for the next time they try, naturally i'm pissed at the scum bastards but feel pleased that this time they failed. just thought i'd share this with the good people of singletrack world.

theflatboy
    Free Member

can you add a motion-activated camera so next time it all kicks off with the lights and the noise we can see the reaction? 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

make it even harder for the next time they try

Safe bet that they will try again. Perhaps consider keeping the bikes inside for a few weeks, or sleep inside the shed with a gun. Or both.

druidh
    Free Member

Did they make off with all your punctuation too?

mmb
    Free Member

yeah sorry about the grammar never was much good with that sort of thing, i can imagine the look on their faces when they got that surprise, by the way they tied a piece of rope to my front door and railings to prevent me from getting out to catch them!.

RealMan
    Free Member

they tied a piece of rope to my front door and railings to prevent me from getting out to catch them!.

That's very interesting for bike thieves. Almost as if they're involving into higher intelligence life forms.

TreeWhatTree….
    Free Member

theflatboy +1
    druidh -1

jacko54321
    Free Member

neighbours probably thaught there was a rave going on

TheFlyingOx

I'm pretty sure some kind of tripwire-activated pepper spray/taser combo is called for here. Think "Home Alone" but with less Macauley Culkin and more flaming aerosols.

EDIT: Oh, and wire your doorhandle up to the mains.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Well done foiling the theiving *****! I could only be happier if they had injured themselves in the process. Wish I'd taken as many precautions as you before I lost the wheels and saddle from my bike earlier this week.

Adrian

mmb
    Free Member

the police were not amused to find me standing there with a rounders bat in my hand and even less amused when they looked through my open front door to see the axe all i could say was catch them before i do.

RealMan
    Free Member

cynic-al
    Free Member

Does TJ not go on about some legal explsive device for this situation?

johni
    Free Member

Exploding bag of sh1t would do the job? Think Spud from Trainspotting and his dirty sheet tug of war. 🙂

mmb
    Free Member

i tell you it's good to see that i'm not alone in feeling agression towards these lowlife scumsuckers.

RustyNissanPrairie

cynic-al – Member

Does TJ not go on about some legal explsive device for this situation?

http://www.gamekeepafeeds.co.uk/asps/resources/super/693-2.jpg

I have one on my landrover!

Ideal for sheds etc

Stripe
    Free Member

Realman – effin brilliant!!! 😉

However i think one of the riot control mines that is filled with plastic balls will be more effective, just like the one on dirty sanchez!!! 😆

mactheknife

druidh – Member

Did they make off with all your punctuation too?

Sometimes you really are a dick!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Thats teh thing RNP- shotgun mines. You can get paint mines as well. Might go well filled with dogshite

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘foiled!’ is closed to new replies.