Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Flowmtb Morzine B&B – Anyone stayed there?
  • leonthepro
    Free Member

as above just looking through flow for this summer and saw this as option and wondered what it was like? Any pics from inside it as well would be great.

Cheers

CheesybeanZ

no but booked this morning for July 😆 😆

Diane
    Free Member

It's fine. Nice big lounge/dining area. Small tv room drying room, en suite faclilities and outdoor space.Ideal location and very knowledgable.Some big names were staying when i was there last year so that should give you an idea.

I've stayed in Morzine loads (was there five times in 09) both snowboarding and riding. The whole area is awesome and I'd really recommend it. It's super easy to get to/from Geneva airport, which makes it ideal for weekend trips.

We've also used MorzExpress, who were great for the transfer back to Geneva when we've not been driving.

Bush bar,is good for a pint, but due to the Euro is killer expensive. The pitchers of homebrewed beer in the Irish bar are better value for money. It's also much better than tap lager.

Neil @ Fawkes

Brunk
    Free Member

Stayed in a few places in Morzine and Flow was the most recent – great chalet, good location in town, Sara and Guy both v hospitable (as you'd expect) and bike facilities great.
    One of the nicer places I reckon AND they leave out cake for your return from the slopes! Top place.

I booked a weekend in June 09 and they were more than happy to deal with the changing options (friends coming – no they're not – yes they are – need hire bikes – no we don't etc) and although their chalet is definitely NOT basic I did some shopping around and their rates seemed pretty similar to everyone elses.

I'd stay there again

sheldona
    Free Member

Yeah stayed there last year and just booked again for this year with Cheesybeanz ^ up there.
    Basic accomadation (B&B)with comfy seating, beds etc and a good breakfast. Everything you need for a good mtb holiday really. Click on the pic below for the shots of our break in 2009

heihei

We were one of Flow's first guests back in the day. Can't speak highly enough of Guy and Sarah as hosts and knowledgable riders. Much fun was had by all! Guy in action…..

bintangman
    Free Member

I haven't stayed there, but we were thinking of renting out the whole chalet as a group of riders with children this July and they were super efficient in getting back to us. when we realised we wouldn't be able to take the whole place and so felt we should find somewhere else (small children getting under other riders feet, etc) Sara even forwarded details of another suitable place on to us.

Going out there for the w/b 10 July and can't bloody wait. Good timing with the tour having a rest day then…

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

Hi All – thanks for the nice words…

The B+B chalet has been re-fitted upstairs (last autumn) so now looks right posh 🙂

New bigger lounge:

New kitchen

More pics here

One room is en-suite, then there's two bathrooms for the rest of the rooms (4 more) downstairs.

And a sauna 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

My rooms been changed into the living room!! pah…

😉

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

well – to be more precice… the top two rooms have been turned into one bigger room with an en-suite and an extended lounge area…

sheldona
    Free Member

Would the ensuite be avaiable the week I've just booked 😉

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

Would the ensuite be avaiable the week I've just booked

Am afraid not. you've got the last room that was left that week..

jackal
    Free Member

Looking good, we're coming first week in july, can't wait..!

😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Flowmtb Morzine B&B – Anyone stayed there?’ is closed to new replies.