Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Flat Pedals
  • hainman
    Free Member

im looking to purchase some flat pedals,
    looking to see if there is an alternative to the v8-v12 kinda pedals with a bit more surface,but not costing a fortune.anyone using anything interesting….
    cheers craig

bm0p700f
    Free Member

I caan think of alternatives but they are not cheap e.g. Burgtec

mr_mills
    Free Member

Superstars

honourablegeorge

These – same as superstars, but cheaper – £33

http://carboncycles.cc/?s=0&t=2&c=84&p=940&

They’re fantastic value, there’s nothing better unless you go over twice the price.

lee93
    Free Member

I’m using dmr vaults think there 115×115 with flip pins best pedals I’ve used
    £85 from lbs come in a good range of colours to!

muddyman
    Free Member

xpedo do some good flat pedals with pins that dont wear out and offer good grip .mine lasted ages. nicer feel than the v8s imo. seen them similar price to dmr,s on ebay too.

honourablegeorge

+1 on the Vaults being the best pedals out there, mind.

epicyclo

I use MKS Sylan Stream – a bit different from usual mtb flats, but they grip really well with outdoor footwear. The bonus is they are light, cheap and easy to service. (Fill them with grease from new and they’ll last for a long time)

sunnrider
    Free Member

Spank Spikes, luv em.

Point one podium are IMO the best pedals bar none. Prolly pick em up about £135 if your very lucky. Check them out cos you won’t regret it

Oh sorry wrong thread!

alpin
    Free Member

i’ve just bought a pair of Spank Spikes. i’m yet to use them yet (still in box), but they don’t have much curvature to them. interested to see how they are in use, but am reluctant to use them and the not be able to send them back…. hmm…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Flat Pedals’ is closed to new replies.