Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • First Time MTB'ing Girlfriend – Update from Glentress
  • ivandrago
    Free Member

Well, after much debate over which route to take at Glentress we decided to take the Blue starting from the bottom carpark doing both loops.

To start with i was quite worried that she would struggle but after a wee run around the carpark in hired bike we decided to head off. Believe it or not the 1st time we stopped for a breather was the Buzzards nest carpark. Going up hill she was great, got the head down and peddled like mad; going down hill was slightly different which wasnt a surprise tbh. The brakes were on and she controlled the bike with no problems (apart from one mad kamikaze moment when she decided to go for a 'lie down' in a nice big mossy bed).

All-in-all a great day out enjoyed by both! Think I've got a new biking buddy 😀

Next up – Glentress Black…. 😛

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Excellent – hope my trip to Whinlatter this weekend with my rookie g/f goes as well!
    I did manage to teach her how to ride some of the berms and table tops (NOT jumping them) on the red at Lee Quarry last week so she should be ok…

Trekster

whinlatter blue can be slippy when wet, lots of marbles to!! so take it easy 😮

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nice!

The blue is a fun route is it not?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Excellent! I remember the original thread, and I think you chose wisely.

Xan
    Free Member

**** ye then Walker. Dumping the boys for yer burd……..SHOCKING!!!!!!

lol

ivandrago
    Free Member

The blue was excellent fun! Must admit I did miss Spooky Wood but the last run on the blue made up for that; some excellent jumps and fast flowing sections!

Xan, put it this way – would i rather see my gf's nice pert behind or your builder's a*se?? Need i say more?? 🙄

RichPenny
    Free Member

Need i say more??

Yep, you need to indicate your preference 🙄

Xan
    Free Member

RP – I know, he's got me worried haha.

No excuses Ivan. You can stare at that anytime. Out on the bike is time with the boys haha

Trekster

would i rather see my gf's nice pert behind

some sfb style pics would be nice 😛

Be interested in GFs story. Could you get her to post up her impressions?

robgarrioch

Vera from Coronation St., preferably… 🙂

(couldn't resist, IGMC)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

some sfb style pics would be nice

I shall be perving in Whinlatter on Sunday :o) So watch out ladies! Fwooor…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘First Time MTB'ing Girlfriend – Update from Glentress’ is closed to new replies.