Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Finish Line Stanchion Lube
  • billysan
    Free Member

Does anyone know of an online retailer that sells this?

Ta

Onzadog
    Free Member

I've not found one yet. Last time I asked Madison, they told me they didn't bring it in. I get mine in from the states.

chrisdb
    Free Member

tried this?
    Fork Juice

jimmy

Of TFT will say just put a whisp of spray lube (ie GT85) on after every ride. Depends how much you wanna be sucked off by the marketing guff of fork-specific stuff.

retro83
    Free Member

i got it from a store in Germany. It's good stuff, but not good enough to justify the price with postage.

I think you can get it from RWC in the states, order some seals at the same time and the postage isn't such a disproportionate amount.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

gt85 with **** up the seals and make them swell

iainc

I used to use a few drops on Finish Line green. Bought some Fork Juice earlier this year and think it is pretty good. clean bike, wipe down stanchions, spray some of this on, pump the fork a few times, wipe off the dirt that gets pushed up, spray again, leave till next ride 😛

nuke

Yep, another vote for Fork Juice. A can of it lasts a good length of time as well.

grumm
    Free Member

I like fork juice too.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I've a mate coming over from the states. if I get a few bottles of the Finish Line stuff it's really not that expensive. Works will on brake seals as well. It really is very good stuff indeed though.

snowpaul
    Free Member

i use silicon spray – plumber / mould release / diy stuff = cheap and slippy! give it a go…

paul

robhughes
    Free Member

+1 for green finishline wet lube.works a treat.

sv

BUT the Fork Juice is supposed to have more Silicone in it than those cheapo ones 😉

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I clean with GT and then lube with finish line wet lube. Can you explain to me how GT causes seals to "swell", what this feels like and why this is bad.

glenh
    Free Member

I use Snake Oil on my Stanchions………..

foxyrider
    Free Member

Just use suspension fluid?

bigyinn
    Free Member

I use finish line teflon lube and its givn me no jip in 2 1/2 years of use on my fox stuff.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

+1 for green finishline wet lube works a treat.

+1 here!!

jonb
    Free Member

I have used finish line wet lube, fork oil and now motor oil as I seem to have some extra.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

CRC (I think) sell something german called DEO fork lube I think.

Spray on after a ride, pump up and down

Spray on before ride, pump up and down

Apart from chain lube its the only maintenence my bike gets at the moment 🙂

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Fenwicks Suspension Formula has made a big difference to my Durins. The seals kept drying out and going sticky.

steelfan
    Free Member

I use this from Brunox.
    Brunox Deo Fork Lube

Is this the stuff you are talking about thisisnotaspoon?

whytetrash

Stendec sells some silicon based stuff for a fiver a can…keeps my forks smooth and makes carbon shine up like new too! I heard you aint supposed to use petroleum based stuff cos it does rot seals 😥

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Finish Line Stanchion Lube’ is closed to new replies.