Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fingerless road gloves
  • spoon
    Free Member

Ok its the darkside, but does anyone have any suggestions for some fingerless road gloves for the summer.

Was looking at some giro lx, but quite expensive and fall apart, otherwise giro bravo ?

Many thanks.

13thfloormonk

Been very happy with my Giros so far, no idea what model they were, think they cost £20.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Why do people insist on using the stupid term ‘darkside’.

Anyway Gore work well, specialized used to be good but latest ones I have fall apart very easily.

cynic-al
    Free Member

TRACK MITTS.

RustySpanner

Specialized with gel padding the best I’ve tried, but a bit pricey.
    Last for ages, but the leather does stretch over time, making them a bit baggy.

Edinburgh Bike Coop own brand cheaper and very comfy, but only used for a year so durability not tested.

Wear them all year round on the MTB too, except in the proper depths of winter.

antigee

bought some Altura ones last year with nice cool string back and seem to have kept shape/not worn on seams – not a lot of padding but i prefer that
    they are high on the i’d replace if lost them scale

just been to look label says “classics”

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member
    jimc101
    Free Member

I had a pair of Giro Monaco gloves last year, and they didn’t last too long, but they were nice while they lasted, have replaced with Bravo gloves, which although a lot cheaper I prefer, the fabric palm still feels nice after 2-300km where as the leather on the Monaco’s would get nasty, was great for short distance though.

I also like the Aldi gloves, we are due for one of their bike selection sales, and the fingerless gloves should be in it, normally they go for £4-5.

eddie11
    Free Member

+1 prendas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fingerless road gloves’ is closed to new replies.