Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Finding someones address ? How can I do it?
  • blastit
    Free Member

I need to find out an address to try and get some money out of them. They owe me and are not resonding.Now they have gone and disconected there phones.
    So which is the best way to find this out?
    Thanks Simon

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Follow / stalk them.

NB – might not be the most sensible thing to do………

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Presumably you have the name of the person. Try the local councils voting register. I believe that they are available to the public. Otherwise do you have a friend who works for a utilities company or something like that!!

blastit
    Free Member

That sounds exciting

Esme
    Free Member

Try the 192 website
    Directory Enquiries are free, but you have to pay to look at the Electoral Roll

Otherwise the Electoral Roll is available in local libraries

ski
    Free Member

blastit – do they hold a Directorship of a Ltd company by any chance?

jova54
    Free Member

If they had a BT line and you know what town they live in you might be able to find it on BT.com under the Residential Search option.

samuri
    Free Member

put an advert in the local paper saying you are a lawyer who is handling the estate of a 3 times removed relative of the individual concerned who has left him a lot of money and are trying to find him.

He’ll be in touch shortly.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Woudlnt hold out any hope – we got the police involved and even they seemed to be stumped and unable to help us locate someone despite us knowing their previous address, phone number and mobile.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

in order of legality,

phone book, but presumably you’ve tried that

electoral register

facebook, just create a psudonym, preferably with a semi naked female in the profile pic, gaurenteed acceptance and access to all their details.

slip postie for the area a few bob in return for keeping an eye out for the name on his round.

tell the CSA your kids are actualy his (presuming its a he again)

cynic-al
    Free Member

Use tracing agents.

sq225917
    Free Member

How did you have contact with him?

stilltortoise
    Free Member

😆 good idea Samuri

spooky_b329

Google the phone number! (and any other details you have about him)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Finding someones address ? How can I do it?’ is closed to new replies.