Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • finding a comfortable road saddle.
  • jam-bo

Currently running a body geometry riva road that came with my Secteur comp. Not finding too comfortable at the moment.

Whats an easy way to find a saddle that fits?

cynic-al
    Free Member

IME moon on a stick, it’s too personal.

BadlyWiredDog

Find a shop that has some demo saddles, really. I like the Fizik road range, which I discovered because I demo’d one from my LBS for a week. The alternative is educated guesswork.

pitduck
    Free Member

brooks 😀

titusrider
    Free Member

lots of fisik retailers do demo saddles which allows you to sort which one you want out of the range.

I demo’ed one of the new kurve ones and it is a revelation, so smooth and comfy. practically no road vibration and just pick your shape, lots of £££ though!

robbo
    Free Member

Ride the same as on your MTB? Assuming you have one and like that. Your bum doesn’t change between bikes.

lunge

It’s guess work really, but it can be educated guess work. Do you have a saddle (road or MTB) that you do like? If so you can sometimes find something similar.

The other side of it is that I, as someone who loves old Selle Italia Flite saddles, was recommended a Selle Italia SLR. Unfortuantely it really does not work for me and I am now searching eBay for old Flites…In fact, anyone got one they want rid of?!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘finding a comfortable road saddle.’ is closed to new replies.