Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • FIGHTER PLANE IN MIDLANDS
  • foxski
    Free Member

Around 1.35 today did anybody see the fighter plane go over? i would like to no what sort of plane it was,has it was very low and loud??made the glass shack in all the windows and the ground seem to shake?

Autoelec
    Free Member

Where a bouts? They travel over Gaydon regularly.

iDave
    Free Member

It’s gone now, no need to shout

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Glass shack? A rather odd choice of residence, wouldn’t you say?

Trampus
    Free Member
    Kuco

I was watching 3 F15’s dog fighting each other last week over Denver Norfolk. Now they do make a noise when banking hard.

smudge
    Free Member

Missed that one, but a chinook flew over Sutton/ Walsall yesterday afternoon heading towards cosford by the look of it. He unmistakable is that sound!

CountZero

A Foxbat?

Ringo
    Free Member

i saw the chinook

saleem
    Free Member

It was probably trying to police Stourbridge.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Have they finally decided to drop JDAM’s on Corby then? Personally I think Trident is the way to go.

In all seriousness I used to watch Harriers or Tornado’s fly everyday. What’s the big fuss? If they were Tu-160’s loaded with instant sunshine then the caps might have been warranted.

I_Ache
    Free Member

We get Typhoons and Chinook’s flying over work in Measham quite regularly. I was at the Chase DH once and there was an Apache hovering watching me and my mate. Most impressive audience I have ever had.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

So far today I’ve seen a C-17 landing, a pair of Tornado’s taking off, two F-16’s taking off, at least five Blackhawk helicopters mooching around and its only 08.15!

creamegg
    Free Member

KAF?

bwaarp
    Free Member

Maybe we’re bombing Syria or Iran.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Creamegg – yes.

creamegg
    Free Member

thought so, im in BSN and dont see any F-16’s or Tornados

scruff
    Free Member

I see apaches, chinnooks and sikorskkssys most days as I work next to RAF stafford and live under the flightpath. But yes, they are probably off to tell off some naughty Syrians.

When I win the lottery Im buying a Chinook with leather seats as a personal uplift device.

jimster
    Free Member

There was a what looked like a Saab Viggen or wheateevr they use now-a-days playing over the Malverns yesterday afternoon.

Did make a right racquet.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘FIGHTER PLANE IN MIDLANDS’ is closed to new replies.