Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Female riders or mixed groups in the north west for GF to join?
  • Steveo

I work a lot of weekends at the moment and the GF wants to get out and ride with some local female riders and / or mixed groups that like to ride long'ish, hard'ish and technical trails e.g, red/black trail centres and big epics in the hills etc…

If you can help, please let me know

Thanks

nbt

bogtrotters are based out of lancaster and are quite friendly

There's a ladies group kind of attached to NWMTB in cheadle, they have a google groups mailing list they use to arrange rides

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Bog Trotters!

Settle & Malham Tarn tomorrow, Whinlatter on Sunday…

loup
    Free Member

There's a few SheCyclers around the North West.

Or Chester Chunky Monkeys if you're in that neck of the woods – I ride with them!

I think there's a group of ladies attached to one of the Mancs MTB groups as well, but can't remember the name… Or actually it might be a roadie group. Hmm, sorry that doesn't really help does it.

[EDIT] I'm probably thinking of the cheadle group mentioned above!

teagirl
    Free Member

Try our gang, fairly new but a few rides planned, one in Lakes soon, she'd be welcome!
    skiptonbiking.ning.com

Splat
    Free Member

If she lives Stockport side of Peaks and wants to email me (in profile)…

nbt

lou p – Member

I think there's a group of ladies attached to one of the Mancs MTB groups as well, but can't remember the name… Or actually it might be a roadie group. Hmm, sorry that doesn't really help does it.

There's a women's splinter group from the chorley-ish group whose name I am spectacularly failing to remember…

Bunnyhop

Waves to Splat.
    I'm part of her group, they are a great set of girls.

Not been well enough to ride with you Splat since our outing at the beginning February. 🙁

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Chorley = Groovy Tribe

el_diablo
    Free Member

the woolly backs are a friendly bunch, proper club rides thursdays and every other sunday, but loads of other un-offilcial rides and a number of lady riders. Big rides and at a good pace.

Splat
    Free Member

Hi Bunnyhop. Hope you feel better soon. That tandem looked 'good' fun. Not sure if I'd be brave enough to trust Mr S to do that!
    Hope to see you out soon.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Female riders or mixed groups in the north west for GF to join?’ is closed to new replies.