Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • **** o2
  • billybob
    Free Member

my contract ran out in December & I didn't think anything of it & was all set to not upgrade my phone – currently waiting for the new iphone.

Just noticed that since my contract ran out – they've put my bill up £10.00 a month… GRRRRR & as they are closed for the evening I'll have chilled out abit before giving them both barrels…

Ho hum…

stumpy01

Ha…..that's nothing :-). This should cheer you up a bit.

End of Jan, Voda let some random bloke ring up claiming to be me (but 'I've' forgotten my PIN), change my address, upgrade my contract to an expensive one & get a new Blackberry sent to the new address!
    Only came to light when I started getting weird texts from Voda & then a call from them welcoming me to my new package – first I'd heard of it.
    5 weeks later, Voda have admitted they messed up (apparently a letter's in the post) and have supposedly put things right. But, they haven't reverted my tariff back to the previous one & apparently they don't offer it anymore…..
    Spoke to someone tonight about it & he gave me some 'upgrade' choices, but now mulling them over they seem pretty rubbish so am gonna ask what more they can do when they call back tomorrow (given that it's their screw-up that has landed me in this situation) or I am gonna ditch them & go with someone else…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘**** o2’ is closed to new replies.