Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Favourite STW thread/post
  • waihiboy
    Free Member

LOL just watched the hitler ride video, made my weekend! 😆

tankslapper
    Free Member
    rOcKeTdOg

the "female forum member gets sent dodgy pics of male forum member then posts said pics" thread was a classic, although for obvious reasons didn't last long!!

lister

bumley posted a picture of her in a bikini at my request, that was GREAT! 🙂 (pre hack though 🙁 )

aslo the thread that included the genius post about rally cars rolling and penguins flying out on fire was good, dunno what it was about though.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

pwning with bombers – probably

SaxonRider

I just saw that Hitler vid. Its creator is a genius!

giant_scum
    Free Member

For me the Picolax thread was informative! Had to go through it myself, not pleasant!

The one where somebody had organised a ride then spat the dummy put when sfb was going!

tandemwarriors

Also missed the Hitler thread first time, thanks for the repeat, absolute genius.

TN
    Free Member

+1 for captain picolax.
    All the female members of my family are in 'the caring professions' (yeah, right!!) and they were pi$$ing themselves reading it. 🙂

Another honourable mention for Petesgaff/Mark's thread – it's so heartwarming to see how such an argumentative bunch (I am sure you don't mind me saying that) can all pull together for a common cause when it's needed. Amazing… Pat yourselves on the back again everyone!!

RustySpanner

I enjoyed the Friday wind up one featuring 'sea gulling', a concept of which I'd not previously been aware 😀

tankslapper
    Free Member

I liked the Wife/Girlfriend problem one
    😆

jimmy

Picolax was funny for the first couple of installments then got too laboured, as already pointed out.

Has the badger thread disapeared? Never saw that.

Was the rally cars / ostriches / penguins on fire about Lee Wossisname not coming up with goods?

deluded
    Free Member

If you can try and find the links.

All the best.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Favourite STW thread/post’ is closed to new replies.